Full course description
Maximizing Digital Marketing
This course caters to small business managers, sole proprietors and nonprofit professionals with a special focus on brand messaging, strategy, structure and content. Designed to help you develop turnkey content that breaks through the clutter, gets read and builds business. For practical application learning, we ask that you bring an existing business challenge to analyze and utilize in the course curriculum.
What you’ll learn
• Strategic use of email marketing - SEO, content creation, tone, etc.
• Types of emails (newsletters, promotions, surveys, etc.)
• How to develop a list blast strategy (prospecting, retargeting, etc.)
• How to create an email template system
• Subject line best practices
• The anatomy of an email (content best practices)
• How to utilize tools like Constant Contact & Mailchimp
When: Tuesdays, July 20 to August 3, 2021 from 5:00pm to 7:30pm (online) Duration: 4.5 hours
Where: Online Instructors: Tim and Betty Egan